12.07.2008

sooo yeahhh...

So Miguel and I are moving. We just got settled in our apartment but so many things keep happening that show us we shouldn't be here. We have had things stolen, the car has been vandalized TWICE, and we have had to call maintenance for so many things. We are moving into an extremely nice area into a nicer, larger apt. And it's in the area where our church just started a new campus. We are very excited to be apart of that... BUT, we have to move in on the weekend of the 20th... Can we say STRESS.
In other areas of my life: Alejandro was dedicated in church today! It was awesome. But what was even more awesome was that some of my family members who have not been to church in a long time were there. Our family took up 1-1/2 rows! It felt good to have all of my family, generations of my family, in one place at one time.
Speaking of family, I have been struggling with the idea of taking Alejandro to meet my dad... Any advice out there?
I can't wait for my baby's 1st Christmas! Were hosting it at our apt, yes, the new one. Lol. I'm starting to feel so grown up!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Congrats on the new place! I know it is totally bad timing but you will be happier in the long run. Your safety is what comes first! Volunteer your fam to help you get settled in before Christmas. On the taking your son to meet your dad note, I think you are just setting yourself up for dissapointment. I would first send him a Christmas card. Then maybe try to call. If the two of those things go over well, sure go meet the "sperm donor" (sorry you know my feelings toward him)I just wont want him to make you feel rejected anymore! Love you Meag and let me know what you finally decide.