- Posters of 'N Sync as wallpaper? Really??
- One day you'll wish you were as "fat" as you are now.
- You better stop picking on your little brother. Soon he'll be 6' and 210 lbs. Haha.
- Just because you sometimes look older doesn't mean you can tell guys you're 16...cheese & rice!
- God is the only Father you need. A lesson you will soon learn when your dad decides it's easier to not be a dad. :/
- WEAR YOUR RETAINER.
- Mom's right, you CAN be exasperating. Relax a little, you're 12 not 30!
- Your sister is your best friend and you'll regret fighting all the time.
- Middle/high school is nothin' compared to college, so for now, just focus on your education. ;)
- Be nice to your mom...she's pretty great. When you have kids, you'll try to be just like her.
10 things I would tell my 12-year-old self...
After spending the whole weekend going through old pics and reliving my childhood it seemed like fate that I ran into Jill's blog on The Stir today. I just couldn't resist.